CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 26, 2011

Celebration Scrapbook Layout!






Me again :)
Twice in one week! I know-crazy!!!
So this month is my last scrap club month :( Makes me sad. I have had a blast these past 6 months with these 14 ladies!!! I will miss them and our laughs!
So Stampin' Up usually has about 10 Simply Scrappin' kits in their cattys. This catty only had 4 which I must admit was a little disappointing. BUT it forced me to get a little creative. SO, I purchased SU's Celebration DSP, 4 different colour 12x12paper and the Celebration Quick Accents. VOILA!!!! Here are the 4 layouts I came up with. I adore the Celebration paper!! It's bright and SUPER fun!!! Colours are awesome. I'm a new fan of Pacific Point!!
I hope you like them :)

Take care.
Paula

0 comments: